Shop Resolume Arena Vj Software at LIME ART STORE
Since 2017 LIME ART GROUP start to be reseller of Resolume VJ Software.
Resolume Arena is VJ Software for VJing and Video Live Mixing and Video Mapping Projection Show
What’s New In Resolume Arena 5 from Resolume on Vimeo.
We looked at the most important features that needed to be improved and this was clearly video mapping in Arena. Video mapping has taken the world by storm the past few years. We wanted to make this even easier and even more flexible with Resolume Arena 5. With Arena you can take on any size mapping project. Projecting on DJ booths and cars and buildings, as well as pixel mapping giant stages like Ultra. Projection mapping has gone from an artsy curiosity to a requirement in the toolbox of all VJ’s.
With stages becoming bigger and LED resolutions going up it’s now easier to get everything pixel perfect by zooming in to your slices as far you need to make the final adjustment.
Undo (yes really)
In the advanced output you can now undo (and redo) all your actions. This is incredibly handy because video mapping can become quite complex and is not always an exact science. Sometimes you need to fiddle the sliders until it’s pixel perfect. You can now work on a complex mapping with the ease of mind that you can always go back in time, like Doc & Marty.
Polygon slices (poly what?)
This new way of video mapping is so innovative we even had to think of a name for it We’re calling them Poly Slices. Draw any shape you want and then warp each individual point. Triangles were just the beginning, young grasshopper.
Slices and points will jump into place when they get close enough. So you don’t need to find that sweet spot twice.
You can now apply a mask to one specific slice by using the new input masking. You can even draw your own shape from scratch.
Lasso your slices like a cowboy and herd them dawgies to the corral in one mighty swoop.
Led There Be Light
You can now start thinking outside the (box) screen because you can now send your pretty little pixels to DMX fixtures. Let them light up in any color, at any time, in sync with your visuals. Better improvised synchronisation between music and visuals is the very first reason why we started on Resolume all those years ago. It’s a very logical step to add the lights to that as well. This way your shows are even more coherent and integrated.
Output via BlackMagic Devices
Those fancy BlackMagic capture devices can not only bring images into Resolume. With Arena 5 you can also output via BlackMagic devices. This way you can easily output to another screen on a laptop that might not have multiple outputs. And output to professional SDI connections without having to buy a special expensive videocard that has SDI outputs.
Spout is the Windows equivalent of the hugely popular Syphon on the Mac. It allows you to output and input visuals from one application to the other, all in real-time. So create a sketch in Processing and send that to Resolume or send the Resolume output to the virtual Spout webcam and stream that to YouTube. Spout opens a lot of possibilities because there is already so much other Spout compatible software. Checkout their website.
Tags: arena, live mixing, resolume, vj, vjing, vjs, vjsoftware
To download items simply add product to the cart and processed to checkout. After we receiving payment You will get immediately an automatic link to instant download items from the website videomapping.store
If You wish to buy a products on the HDD Harddrive or USB flashdrive and get it by post we can also shipp it with Express Delivery 2-4 working days. Just contact us!
By purchasing and downloading digital files from https://videomapping.store – you acknowledge that have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this license agreement.
This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material. This is a legal agreement between You or the Organization on whose behalf you are undertaking the License described below (“Licensee”) and Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP e.U.(“Licensor”).
This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material. If you fail to adhere to the stipulations of this license agreement LIME ART GROUP reserves the right to immediately revoke the license. By the terms of this license LIME ART GROUP grants you a 5 Years, non-exclusive (we can continue selling the items to other customers), non-transferable (you cannot give this license away or transfer it into someone else’s name), worldwide license to use the purchased products, for the use limited to the purposes defined in this agreement. Definitions “Licensed Material” means any digital files purchased. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material taken as a whole.
Grant of Rights
1. The Licensed Material is not being sold; it is being provided to the Licensee under the terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. Ownership remains with Alexander Kuiava > LIME ART GROUP
2. Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Licensed Material for personal purposes only. Any uses other than personal purposes must be approved by Alexander Kuiava > LIME ART GROUP in writing;
3. Licensee’s rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
4. Unauthorized use will results in immediate termination of this license including but not limited to legal action.
5. Licensee has a right to use a License Material 5 years after date of purchase
1. Licensee may not rent, sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement. Licensee may not include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products; Licensee may not give or transfer any part of the Licensed Materials to third party, included workers or employers of you company
2. Licensee may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the Licensed Material;
3. Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed;
4. Licensee may not use Licensed Material in electronic items for resale;
5. Licensee may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale;
6. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material for unlawful purposes.
7. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading, or otherwise unlawful manner.
8. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material be transferred to third parties through the use of on-line services or networks. Copyright 1. No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement. All LIME ART GROUP products and other products on this website are private intellectual property and may not be copied with the purpose to obtain commercial or other benefits without the written consent of Alexander Kuiava. Illegal copying of models, products are strictly prohibited!
Termination & Revocation
1. The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately stop using the Licensed Material; destroy the Licensed Material; and delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical) and promptly confirm same to Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP in writing;
2. Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP reserves the right to revoke the license to use the Licensed Material for good cause and elect to replace such Licensed Material with alternative Licensed Material. Upon notice of any revocation of such license, Licensee shall immediately cease using such Licensed Material. Licensee shall delete all electronic copies of Licensed Material from its electronic storage media, confirming the same to Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP in writing.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. The Licensed Material provided under the terms of this License are owned by Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP. Licensee is urged to fully test the Licensed Material prior to use and bring any difficulties encountered to the attention of Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP
2. Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP disclaims all liability for incidental, consequential, and special damages arising out of any defects in materials and workmanship including warranties of fitness for use.
3. Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP and its respective officers, directors and employees harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and permitted and authorized costs), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties relating to Licensee’s use of any Licensed Material outside the scope of this Agreement and any other breach by Licensee of this Agreement.
4. These terms and conditions are all the terms and conditions that apply to this License. No other terms or prior understandings shall be used to alter the plain meaning of these terms or to expand the License unless subsequently agreed to in writing by the parties in amending this License. If you have questions, please contact us.
* With the payment of the product, you accept automatically our terms and conditions and referred to above license terms.